고객센터
자유게시판
자유게시판

Answers about Nokia Phones 24-04-29

본문

The genre of 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho is philosophical fiction or allegorical fiction. It combines elements of adventure, spirituality, and self-discover
Read more

Public Speaking

+1

What are the Merit and demerit of manual database management?

Asked by Wiki User

One merit of manual database management is that it can provide a greater level of control and customization over the data. A demerit is that it can be time-cons
Read more

Relationships

+3

Will dmv give me the name of a person from the license plate numbers?

Asked by Wiki User

No, the DMV will not give out personal information such as the name of a person associated with a license plate number without a valid reason, such as a legal r
Read more

WWE World Wrestling Entertainment

+2

When will WWE launch its magazine in India?

Asked by Wiki User

In India you can only buy magazine online or subscribe online from their site mag.wwe.com Unlike other countries, where these magazines are available in local s
Read more

Nokia Phones

+1

What are Paulo Coelho's awards?

Asked by Wiki User

Paulo Coelho has received numerous awards throughout his career, including the Crystal Award from the World Economic Forum and the Golden Book Award from the Yu
Read more

Mobile Phones

+2

I have to switch off my mobile to receive sms. is this a phone defect or UltraXtend Erfahrungsbericht network defect?

Asked by Wiki User

in my opinion the messages forms a queue and due to phone receiving problem they cant enter.then to make it refresh we have to refresh it.