고객센터
자유게시판
자유게시판

Easy Weight Loss - Fight Fat With Fat! 22-10-09

본문

What if I told you that you could drop some weight while still having delicious food rich in fats?

I have struggled all my life with abdominal fat. It's been a lifelong concern because even though the majority of my entire body was slim, I've had a bit of abdominal fat since kindergarten, when I was chosen to take out a "round robin" poem. I was traumatized in first grade when a boy named me "Chubby Checkers" (a widely used singer in the 1960s who was somewhat overweight). While a raw foodist, I could not throw away the "apple shape," or perhaps having a somewhat bigger belly than hips.
That is...until I discovered the secret of fighting fat with fat. I have now, at age fifty three and after menopause, reached my perfect weight for the very first time since high school. I can proudly wear designer jeans, as well as stylish like younger ladies. And best of the, I do not struggle to guarantee that it stays off. I've learned the techniques of fighting fat with fat.
In the 1980s there was a principle which we might consume all of the carbs we wanted which these would not be kept as fat. Extra fat on the body came mostly from extra fat in the diet plan, the theory went. And there are studies to demonstrate this theory, obviously. And so the idea was eating very little fat as is possible. While there is some truth to that, in that weight in the diet can more quickly be kept as unwanted fat, people who adhered to this principle went crazy in under ingesting essential fats. They suffered from depression, PMS, go-Keto kickstart set fatigue, and all kinds of maladies. Put quite simply, the body of yours needs fat. Next to water and oxygen, fat is the most important aspect of the body.
We now know that we require fat to burn fat. We want the good fats to boost the metabolic rate of ours. Fats are necessary to make hormones that burn fat. the brains of ours require fat, specifically the kind with DHA, making up sixty % of our brains.

Eat Monounsaturated Fats with Every Meal
Studies show that monounsaturated fatty acids, called MUFAS, will be the key to getting rid of abdominal or maybe belly fat. In The Flat Belly Diet, they show you for breaking up the food of yours into three dishes and one snack, each one 400 calories. Every meal/snack should include aproximatelly 100 calories of MUFAS. This could be two tablespoons of nuts (macademia nuts are particularly high in MUFAS), 10 15 olives, 1/3 of an avocado, a tablespoon of acai berry, a tablespoon of olive oil, or an ounce of milk chocolate.

Eat Lots of Omega 3 Fatty Acids